With Mânava! Hospitality First, there is no need for local servers, since all software and data resides in the Cloud servers. The entire comprehensive software solution runs on vmWare Virtualized Server Cluster, a secure, reliable and redundant platform from vmWare and Microsoft.
Since Mânava! is Cloud-native, no upfront investment is necessary. The software is offered on a monthly subscription fee per occupied room, which includes use of the software, hosting, storage, bookings from your own website and much more. It also includes support and Maintenance and we even throw in a number of interfaces. The only thing you need is a PC or Mac running a browser. Nothing more, nothing less! That’s hotel software in the Cloud by Mânava!!
Manava General Overview
Inside Manager Flash Report
Just like you, we are always looking for ways to improve our procedures and to work more efficiently. The goal is of course to reduce cost and maximize revenue.
We have now found a way to allow you to reach these goals.
With our decades of experience in creating effective management software and suggestions from thousands of users we have created an innovative brand new PMS hotel software that we call Mânava!.
“Mânava!” (literally, prestige or power residing in the viscera) represents the seat of great emotions, sentiments and sensations, what Westerners call the heart. Hence, when a Tahitian greeted a visitor by saying “Mânava! !” he opened his house, his home and above all his heart. The guest was then obliged to accept food and lodging, but also-and above all-to share the good times and the bad times his host lived through on a daily basis. The visitor was welcomed, pampered, but roles reversed and in turn the guest became the host who greeted and welcomed. From then on he was asked to become a receptacle himself.
Mânava! represents the maximum hospitality concept possible.
The benefits of Mânava! Hospitality First are easily listed:
- Multiple data sources
- vmWare virtualization
- Browser based
- Intuitive and user friendly
- Integrated intelligent CRM
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- All inclusive pricing “per occupied room”
- Proactive Helpdesk
- Channel Management
- Adaptive Multilanguage
Some of the biggest benefits of moving the PMS off-premise into the Cloud are:
- Cost: a premise-based solution requires the continuous purchase, maintenance and upgrading of hardware, while a Cloud solution negates those costs, with all IT management being handled off-premise on redundant servers. Savings estimates vary and depend on hardware investments. However a savings of 45%-65% is not uncommon. Instead, hoteliers can use those funds toward other areas of business improvement, rather than spending it on IT equipment.
- Service Availability: a Property Management System is a mission critical software solution. Outages and downtime affect a hotel’s productivity and service levels to the guest. Providers of Cloud-native solutions are much better equipped to ensure continuous and uninterrupted system availability.
- Security: providers of Cloud solutions must adhere to security and privacy standards. These include but are not limited to PCI-DSS, ISO or Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- The Latest Software: Hotels moving to the Cloud benefit from automatic implementation of the latest standards without having to worry about upgrading their software in order to comply with new standards. With Cloud-native software, hotels are more efficient and productive because they are always up to date and compatible.
- Cost versus Investment: instead of a large upfront capital outlay for hardware, software licenses and training, hotels are offered a subscription-based software model and pay a reasonable monthly fee, thus moving to an operational expense.
Contact us for a free demo!
Fill out the form or call us for more information.